Friday, March 02, 2007

Crawling & Standing

Harris has mastered crawling and is now able to pull himself up into a standing position. There's not much rest for Brian and I these days. I hope to acquire some baby gates in the near future. I've also had to move the cats' food and water dishes after I caught Harris playing in the water.

Below is Harris showing what a big guy he is.




He still loves crawling after the cats.


The step between the family room and dining room is not a challenge anymore. I think it only took him about 5 days after he started crawling to master that task.




I find it funny how alike Harris is with the cats. They seems to play with the same toys, love boxes, and like staring out the window.


And he's on his way back. He's smacked his face a couple of times, but he has the hang of it now. He's learned to put his hands down and then slide on his belly until he can get his feet under him.







If I'm sitting on the floor, he loves to climb all over me. He wants to bury his face in our clothes, but the added bonus is that he's biting now.


1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG!!!!!! Look at him go!! So cool to see him growing up!