I found the outfit that he is wearing below at Babies R Us quite awhile ago so cheap on clearance. I wasn't sure if he could fit it by the time the 4th came around, but it turns out that it was a bit snug. I do love a good clearance sale.
Friday, July 06, 2007
4th of July
We had a nice 4th of July this year. We enjoyed playing together in the afternoon. In the evening Harris went to his grandma & grandpa's to enjoy their company. Brian and I went to dinner (very nice and quiet) and later to the fireworks. We didn't think Harris could handle the fireworks. Plus w/ daylight savings time they didn't start until 10:15 which is way past his bedtime. Brian and I parked at Northcrest by Kohl's. When the fireworks started we couldn't see them because a building was in the way. We had a good laugh about it and then left during them. Oh well. It was just nice to be out.
I found the outfit that he is wearing below at Babies R Us quite awhile ago so cheap on clearance. I wasn't sure if he could fit it by the time the 4th came around, but it turns out that it was a bit snug. I do love a good clearance sale.

I found the outfit that he is wearing below at Babies R Us quite awhile ago so cheap on clearance. I wasn't sure if he could fit it by the time the 4th came around, but it turns out that it was a bit snug. I do love a good clearance sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment