Friday, May 23, 2008

The Birthday Party

I'm a little behind on my blogging, so I will try to get caught up here in the next few days. Almost two weeks ago we went to a birthday party for Lance which is Brian's godson. The weather had been yucky all week, but that Saturday was beautiful. We had a really good time but unfortunately the birthday boy was a little under the weather.

I put a dress on Dana since we were going to a party. It was the first time I've put a dress on her, and then she spit up all over it. Needless to say, she didn't wear this to the party. Lesson Learned - Don't dress a baby right after they've eaten.


They had a moonwalk and Harris had a good time playing with the other kids. Since Lance was sick, he wasn't up for much jumping. Poor kid.


Harris really knows how to cut a rug.

No comments: