Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Outdoor Pet

There's a baby bunny that has been hanging around in our yard quite a bit this summer. Actually I think he might be living underneath our porch. There's a concrete slab for our porch, but the dining area has a small bump out that overhangs this. Everytime I go out while he's in the yard, he dashes for the area under the bump out. It's cute to watch him and Harris enjoys him quite a bit. The bunny likes to eat all the weeds in our yard which may be the reason favors our home since our neighbors have emalucate lawns.

Here's a picture I snapped at the beginning of the month when he first started coming around.


Zooming in on the little guy.

This morning I saw him out again and decided to try to get closer to him for a better picture. Can you see him off to the left of the table?

He let me get pretty close to him before he took off.

No comments: