I had to laugh when I first came out and caught them. Harris looked up at me and then started scolding Dana, "No-no Baby!" Luckily for her, I didn't buy that this mess or Harris stuffing poptarts in his mouth was all her fault.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Pantry Thieves
These pictures are from about three weeks ago. I was playing on the computer in the den, when I heard some rustling going on in the kitchen. I thought that Dana was playing, so I just let it go for awhile. Eventually I got up to make sure all was ok. I found Harris eating a poptart he opened himself and Dana watching intently. Of course it was shortly before dinner time so his appetite for dinner that night was ruined.
I had to laugh when I first came out and caught them. Harris looked up at me and then started scolding Dana, "No-no Baby!" Luckily for her, I didn't buy that this mess or Harris stuffing poptarts in his mouth was all her fault.


I had to laugh when I first came out and caught them. Harris looked up at me and then started scolding Dana, "No-no Baby!" Luckily for her, I didn't buy that this mess or Harris stuffing poptarts in his mouth was all her fault.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks quite familiar. Glad Harris has someone to blame things on now, too funny.
Spaghetti sauce on the bottom shelf...That's going to make a mess. :)
Dave
Just wait until it's both of them. It was very cute!
Megan
I am so totally laughing at this one. Harris has such a cute personality.
Post a Comment