On Thursday Harris had his 9 month checkup. All is good and he didn't need any immunizations this time. Yeah! He now weighs 19lbs and 5oz which is on the skinny side. It's sad that our one cat Jack still weighs more than Harris. Below are the latest stats.
Weight: 19lb 5oz (24 percentile)
Height: 28.25in (41 percentile)
Head: 18.3in (78 percentile)
I love those blue eyes.

Jack is pretty tolerant of Harris. Harris thinks its WWF Smack Down time.
Brian took the pictures below and I thought they were excellent. It kills me with jealousy that he can pick up the camera and without trying snap off pictures better than what I can do with every ounce of knowledge I have.



2 comments:
Jodi Tori saw the pictures of Harris. She said Harris and the doggie. I had to laugh. I had to tell her Harris was with the cat.
Megan
it seems like whoever takes the
pictures, they are cute.that cat,
jack, has the patience for a cat.
Harris is growing so fast.
Post a Comment