This afternoon our one cat Mia was sitting by the window chattering at an animal outside. I assumed it was a squirrel or chimpuck but I was curious to see what it was. There were two more deer in the yard! They hung out for about twenty minutes just munching on the grass. I took the screen out of the window and cranked it open to snap a couple of pictures. It's pretty exciting to see things like that in our backyard although I'm sure it's bad for the deers that they are coming so far into town.
I don't think Brian is as thrilled about the deers as I am. He refers to them with very colorful names that I shouldn't repeat here since his last run in with a deer. About four weeks ago, Brian hit a deer with his car on Mayhew Road one very cold evening. The car required being in the shop 5 days with a cost of $3000 in repairs. Perhaps these deers are family members of the deer he took out that evening. Perhaps they're seeking revenge....perhaps they're not so cute after all :(
1 comment:
It is still neat!!!! Wow! Great pictures!
Post a Comment