Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Frog Tongue

Harris loves to watch other kids play. One of our neighbor's kids was out yesterday and Harris watched and pounded on the screen.


My friend Kim made Harris his own custom shirt. She knows he looks great in orange and that his bedroom has a frog theme. I thought the picture below with his tongue out resembled that of a frog.


He's becoming worse than a puppy with all his chewing. He bites me a lot and now he's starting on the furniture. I'm finding little teeth marks on the chair. It's true what they say about not having anything nice when you have a kid.


Harris loves to be up on the couch. He still doesn't understand that he needs to get down feet first and not lead with his face.


Since it was so warm today, we went swimming in his little pool. We loaded up on sun screen and just relaxed outside.


2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the shirt on him! So cute!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a doll baby!!!!!
Pat M.