Sunday, May 27, 2007

More Throwing Harris

Harris still loves to be tossed in the air. It's becoming more difficult for Brian since Harris has put on some weight. However, Brian hits the weights at the gym pretty hard, so it might be awhile before the game is retired. (I like to put these pictures up because I think it gives his grandma a heart attack. No reason to panic though since Brian hasn't missed yet)




I hear from a lot of people that I never put my picture up on the blog. One of the reasons is because I'm behind the camera most of the time, not in front of it. The other is that I usually don't like my picture. However, I'll be working on changing that and I'll put more pictures including me up on the blog...including the bad ones :)

Harris likes to touch my face when I hold him. It starts off soft and then he's clawing with his nails - a good reason by the way to keep them trimmed. He's starting messing with my moles (or beauty marks as my grandma would say) like their little buttons.


We were out playing in his pool the other day. I put some swim trunks on him and he looked like such a big boy. On the concrete patio, he doesn't like his knees to touch. Therefore he crawls on all fours. It's cute to watch.

No comments: