This year I was able to enjoy going to the
Johnny Appleseed Festival with my extended family. This included my mom, sister Jana, niece Kayla, aunt Diane, aunt Nicki, cousin Hailey, cousin Tonya and her girls Mackenzie, Jillian, and Carly. Brian and Harris stayed at home which worked out well since it was pretty crowded and took awhile to get through.
It was a gorgeous chilly day which seemed to be a preview of the fall season to come. The smells that filled the air were great. A few pictures from the day are below:
From left to right - Jillian, Mackenzie, Carly, & Kayla

The Merry-Go-Round was the choice ride of all the girls.


Hailey having a great time.

Carly & Mackenzie

Kayla hanging on for dear life

Jillian

What would a festival be without face painting.
1 comment:
great action shots. I miss the fall festivities. Hoping to find some around here. WE had one week of 70's and today it was back up to 89 9too hot for sept). I did see a climpse of a tree changing color! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment