Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Month Old

So far it's been a good week. Just last night I fed Dana at 10:15, put her to bed at 11:15, and she didn't get up until 5am for her next feeding! Brian even got up with her, so I had a full nights sleep. It was great.

Also this week Dana finally had her first tub bath. Her umbilical stump had stayed on for awhile, but finally came off late last week. She seemed to like the tub bath since it probably kept her nice and warm versus the sponge bathes she is used to. She also liked staring out the kitchen window.



Our OB gave use an adorable valentines day quilt that her friend Ila made. I wanted to get some pictures of Dana with it and here is one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing cutier than a naked baby!

I get to sleep in tomorrow - Good Friday!