Here's a few recent snapshots:
When Brian holds Dana, Harris is all over him. Harris is used to having Daddy all to himself.
Harris has really been a good boy considering all the changes that have happened in his life with the addition of a new baby. I'm watching both kids on my own and it seems to be going well. Harris now eats meals sitting in his booster instead of the high chair since he can climb in and out without me needing to lift him. It's definitely messer but that's ok.

Harris spends most of his playtime with his Thomas and Friends trains. He loves them and asks for help all day long setting up the track which he destroys after 20 minutes of play. I think we may just glue the track together so that it's a permanent fixture we don't have to mess with all day long.

Dana sits in her swing a lot. It seems to give her the best view of everything that is going on and I know she won't be stepped on by Harris.



2 comments:
I've been waiting for a new post! She a cutie! Noah was the same way. When we got home I could feed him and then lay him right back down. Then all of sudden that work anymore. Eventually I had to break out a pacificer to help get him back to sleep.
OH MY!!! She has the same little mouth as Harris, but she is all mama! She is beautiful. i also cannot believe how much Harris's hair has lightened up. What a determined little boy sitting there with his Thomas friends!
Post a Comment