Friday, July 18, 2008

For Daddy

Since Brian is dying that I haven't updated the blog lately, here are lots of pictures of our fam for him to enjoy at work when the day gets too difficult. We all love him so much.

Harris sleeping during his nap. He still doesn't put his head at the top of the bed but at least he's long ways instead of across when he first started sleeping in it. I'm not sure how he sleeps with all those stuffed animals but he wouldn't have it any other way.





One of the rare photos when he's actually trying to be with his sister.


Big kiss for Baby.




Harris loves sharks and will even stop playing when he sees them on TV.

Here's Dana's Hello Kitty outfit I bought at the H&M in St. Louis. I was tempted to hold off and try to buy it in town in case I had the sizing wrong, but I bought it there anyways. I'm glad too because I didn't see this outfit in the Fort Wayne store when I went there after my trip.


Chewing on her bottom lip. I think she's on the edge of fussing in this picture which is my cue to stop taking pictures and get to work.

No comments: