Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Visiting with Great Grandma

A few weeks ago we all went one evening to visit with Brian's Grandma. We all had a good time talking and of course watching Harris play. He's good about not touching too many of her nick-nacks, but when he starts to become persistant we put on a video for him to watch. That evening we brought over his Alaska Animals video which he loves. He sat the whole time and named all the animals as they popped up on the screen.

Here's Harris with his Great Grandma. Harris didn't really want to pose, but he would snuggle.


Dana just wanted to watch Grandma.


Harris discovered Grandma slippers and then he had a blast.


Throw a few curlers in his hair and he's ready to go grocery shopping. (I worked at a grocery while I was in high school and I saw a lot of grandmotherly ladies to liked to shop in their slippers and hair curlers. Cracked me up.)

No comments: