Monday, April 20, 2009

Misc. Pictures from March

Here's a few pictures from March that I wanted to post. I'm trying to blog a little more often so that I'm not so far behind. I find that if I make an attempt at blogging more often, I actually pull my camera out of the bag more. It's given me some great pictures which I would have otherwise missed.

These are a pair of shoes for Dana that my friend, Angie gave her. I think they are so stinkin' cute! I just love the baby shoes.


Jack enjoys watching us play out in the backyard. Our cats are strictly indoor animals so they just have to watch the action from the safety of the home.


Mia loves to keep me company when I'm on the computer in the den. Her favorite pasttime is to lay on any book or scrap of paper she can find.


Whenever she hears the camera shutter click, she starts meowing all softly for me.


I'm still coming across these dead dusty ladybugs in our house. The ones that fly around drive Jack nuts. Then Jack drives us nuts as he meows at them.

No comments: