I have an iPod that plays video which has come in handy since I'm at the doctor's office every week now. I put a couple of videos on there for Harris. We have used it one time when we went out to dinner one evening and Harris finished way before everyone else did. I put on his Elmo video and we were able to get ten more minutes of eating time in. The unfortunate part was that the headphones were made for adults and they kept falling off of Harris. I'd been looking for kid sized headphones and did not really have any luck until Brian spotted some while Christmas shopping. My aunt Nicki gave Harris some money for Christmas and we were able to use that to buy some children's sized headphones at Target the other day. I wanted to see how they fit, so we tried them out that evening. They worked great and Harris wouldn't even acknowledge us everytime we tried to get his attention. I don't really want to over use them, but I think I'll keep them in my purse for emergency purposes (ie - trying to finish a meal out).
He's watching the Sing-a-Long Bare Necessities.
Friday there were fat snow flakes that were falling that morning. We spent some time just watching it come down.
I've been bugging Brian about getting a new computer for about a year now. He finally decided that he was ready to build one for us. He ordered all the parts and a partial shipping containing the case came on Friday evening. Harris had a great time just playing in the box that evening. It was like Christmas all over again.
I think it's a bit dry in our house - too much static electricity.

I just love the way he looks when he's concentrating really hard. It's like he can't be distracted by anything.
Here's a link to a video I took of Harris several weeks ago. It just cracks him up everytime he watches it. When I made the video, I turned the monitor around so that he could see himself as the video was recording. He really liked that, but he wouldn't stop hitting the camera. He must want practice at hitting the paparazzi's cameras for when he becomes a star.
1 comment:
Look at your little man just bursting with personality!!!! It was so nice to see you for such the brief moment it was. It was like a drive-by Christmas:(
We will come home soon, esp when TB gets here!
Post a Comment