



These are some great hand-me-down boots that were my nephew's. They are about two sizes too big for Harris, but I thought they would be great for a couple of trips out into the snow (especially after I went into meijer and the cheapest pair were $30 - didn't seem worth it if he would only wear them a few times). Harris loves the boots. I put them on that morning and he tromped all around the house. A half hours worth of entertainment ain't too bad for a pair of boots.




This is the fork I used when I was a baby. My mom gave it to me shortly after Harris was born and I thought it was adorable. I had to get one picture with Harris holding it. Thanks Mom for keeping it all those years :)
1 comment:
You are getting really good, girlfriend!
Post a Comment