Harris spent the night at his grandparents and we had Brian's sister Carrie, her fiance Andrew, and their friend Chad over to watch the game. During the second half I decided I better get my camera out because Brian was getting so intense I thought it would be funny to take some snapshots. He didn't disappoint.
Brian says a silent prayer for the Giants.
Giants score a touchdown. Brian goes berserk and runs around like a madman.
Giants win. Brian quickly becomes inebriated.
Harris arrives home the next day and Daddy is trying to recover.
I told Brian when we knew the Giants were playing the Superbowl, that this might be the year they could win because the jersey Harris had since he was born finally fit him. I bought the jersey before Harris was born for a Father's Day gift for Brian since Harris was due June. It was a 2T and was so big on him when he was an infant, but it was still cute. Anyways, here's some pictures of Harris in the jersey that brought the luck.
Harris only 4 days old and already a Giants fan.

The proud sleepy Daddy holds his son.

Father's Day 2007 - Harris is 1 year old and taking some big steps by himself.


Harris is now 19 months old and fills out the jersey quite well.
Harris can even run around like a madman just like his Daddy :)
1 comment:
So Cute!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!
Post a Comment