Thursday, April 17, 2008

Idle Chatter

This is what happens if I don't strap this girl into her seat. She wiggles herself sideways. I think she could sleep in any position. I usually strap her in every time since I always worry about Harris trying to pick her up.


Of course if I get the camera out and start taking pictures of Dana, Harris comes pulling on my leg forcefully reminding me that he was there first. He wants to have his picture taken now all the time. After I take his picture, I show him the image on the camera LCD display. He gets a kick out of that. Ah, the days of instant gratification. I can just hear myself telling the kids in a few years, "When I was kid and we took pictures, you had to send the film away to a lab. It took weeks to see the pictures and it was expensive too! You kids have it so good." Who's kidding who? I have it pretty good :)



We've added the word "cheese" to his list of words he can say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its funny. The "cheese" has the same helplessness but forcefullness and hope that "please" has. Love it.