Harris is still doing really well about sleeping in his toddler bed. There's only been two occasions during his nap time where one of us had to go into his room and remind him that's time for night-night and to get back into bed. We usually let him play for about 20 minutes and then do our duty. Harris generally likes his naps so it's not really that much of a struggle to get him to go down if he's tired. If he gets a brief 5-10 minute nap in the car though while running errands in the morning, his afternoon nap is shot. I don't know what it is about that short of a siesta that just throws a wrench in the schedule. There's been a few car rides home where I'm looking back, calling his name loudly and shaking his foot to keep him away. The ABC song works well too.
These photos were taken last week when it was so beautiful and warm out. I can't believe how cold it has gotten in the last two days. I put his winter coat away for the second time last week and now might have to pull it out again :(
Harris loves his dump truck. It's good as hauling mulch, stones, sticks, and toys.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I remember the days when I had to yell and shake Tori's feet if she fell asleep in the truck. I'm just starting to have to go through that again with Noah.
Post a Comment