Since the weather has been so nice, we've been going to the park often this week. I got a new camera lens (
50mm f/1.4d) on Friday that I wanted to try out, so I took the camera to the park with us. I wanted the new lens so that I can work in lower light conditions without needing a flash. I was also hoping it would be sharper when it was wide open. So far, I'm pretty pleased.
Harris is wearing his Grandpa's Little Sidekick shirt since he spends his Fridays with the grandparents. They have been taking Dana with them too, so I've had some lovely Friday afternoons for the past couple of weeks. Thank you!
We went to Shoaff park. The playground equipment was updated last year so it looks pretty nice. They even have age appropriate stickers attached to the side of the equipment telling you the age range it was designed for. Of course Harris wants to play on the 5-12 year old set. Apparently he ignores design specifications unlike his nerdy engineering parents.



Dana just enjoyed talking with me while we watched Harris play.

Every time we leave the park, Harris has been throwing a tantrum. He never has done this before, but it's coming on strong now. I guess the park is just too much fun.
3 comments:
From what I see that park looks nice. I'll have to take the kids sometime.
very cute pictures! I am so jealous of the lens.....sniff, sniff.....
Keep catching the picture of him looking out of the tube with the corner of my eye and glancing over. It is so clear it seems like he's right here at my desk saying "Hi."
Post a Comment